Site Meter

Monday, May 19, 2008

Hibernation...

The books lay scattered in my bed. I rarely read nowadays, and the reason I give is lack of time (though the real reason is lack of time management), the rubik's cube, which I bought with a lot of enthusiasm lay on the stand, hoping that it would be turned and rotated one day. The shelf was haphazardly arranged. It is always like that, except for a week after I arrange all of them.
My office desk too was in a bad shape. Having moved to a new office two weeks back, i never had the patience to arrange the things. I had just dumped everything on the desk and it loyally remained there. My beard started pricking my face in this Chennai summer. Then I realised that, I had not shaved.
All these indicate my hibernation mode.
Today, my beard is gone. So I am not hibernating. But all the other things i mentioned above remains the same. The only change is more posts in this blog will keep flowing. Be ready to get wet this summer.

No comments: