Site Meter

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Back Again...

At last somebody read my blog and sympathesised with my feelings. I got one personal email too. Not that I write a blog to get sympathy. Still it feels good in a way. It feels good to know that there are other people in this world with the same kind of feelings.
When i started writing this blog, I didn’t think of any title. Just started scribbling in the large blogger text box. Since it is related to my previous post, I then named it "Back Again". Hey hey, but don’t worry, I will put an end to this topic with this post, and wont bore you all people too much.
I think this itself will load you all too much. This post is somewhat different; in the sense I woke up my other personality to write this. So I am not sure about the response that I will get for this one.
The sad part is my other personality is not waking up. So I will end my second and final part here. Bye bye.

1 comment:

Radha said...

good that you realised