Site Meter

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Back...

Today i learnt that i am suffering from multiple personality disorder. Not a surprising revelation, for most of the people in the world suffer from it. It gets bad only when it crosses the limit and thankfully only few persons fall in that category (I too do not fall in that category).
To make the other person in me happy, i am writing this blog. Yes, that personality occasionally comes up and forces me to write down some lines. I feel the "other" personality is suffering from a "compulsive writing disorder". The result is all the posts in this blog. But when my so called original personality comes back, it starts laughing at the posts and starts teasin my "other" personality about how "good" a writer it is. The "other" personality being weak and one which comes out rarely, stops doin that also. The result being a long gap between two consecutive posts.
The other problem is the length of each post. The "other" personality being so weak does not stay for long. Hence all the posts are very small. And i dont think that this post will be an exception.
I have already started feeling the "other" personality fading away. So before it fades away completely, let me tell you Good Bye.

2 comments:

dominique said...

its funny because i understand these feelings... although i think that i understand the manic depressive nature of it...

i have recently gone through an ordeal that does not seem to end... but i practice an dstudy ayurveda and they say a lot to lifestyle... i love your pic. on flickr... anyway... see the life and enjoy the life.

Harish Krishnan said...

Thanks for understanding... I see your blog also in the same layout as mine. By the way how did you come across my blog?