Site Meter

Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a coincidence!!!!

I observed it just now. It seems like a coincidence. A wonderful coincidence indeed. My last post starts at Glendale 7:00AM and it was posted at 7:03AM. It seems like everything happened within 3 minutes. But it is very difficult to have put all those thoughts into words in three minutes.
Actually I had written the post for the entire day in office in small gaps and around 5:30 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) I pushed it live (That’s the language I speak in office).
And I never thought that my blog settings still corresponded to the famous IST (Indian Standard Time).
Generally IST is referred by Indians for things that gets done late, be it reaching office, attending meetings or reaching any appointments for that matter. But here it seems exactly opposite.
So for people who run out of time or those who are popular for being late, change your clock to some other Standard Time and you will never miss an appointment!!
It is time for me to leave home. This is the only thing that most of us want to do on time, but even this ends up getting late.

PS: This post also corresponds to IST. My next post will be PST and till my next post keep counting the time difference.

No comments: